Imagine that every one of your employees loved their work, felt valued and supported, sought opportunities to innovate and improve, and wanted to stay and grow with the company.
For the business, it would lead to competitor-beating levels of productivity, innovation, customer service, profitability, and shareholder value. For your people, it would mean a greater sense of fulfilment, well-being, and self-esteem.
That's what engagement is all about, and it's what we specialise in - helping companies and individuals unlock their true potential through maximising engagement and aligning people's attitudes and behaviours with business goals.
But measuring engagement is not enough. If the survey is really going to help your people and the business realise their full potential it also needs to help assess how well attitudes and behaviours are aligned with your business goals. And, crucially, the insights from the survey need to be turned into action.
That calls for some fresh thinking about how employee engagement surveys are conceived, designed, executed and acted upon. Below, we set out our solutions, built on 3 core principles: asking the right questions, getting the support of the senior team, and turning insight into action.
- “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.”
“Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans.”
“An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
- How do we define engagement?
- How do we measure engagement?
- What drives employee engagement (and inhibits it)?
- What impact do line managers have on engagement?
- What is the business case for employee engagement?
- How do we design and implement an engagement strategy?
- How do we get the business to buy in to that strategy?
- Why is employee engagement the key enabler?
Dulcie Shepherd, Head of Corporate HR at Mitchells & Butlers
Brands we've helped
Read the latest articles, reports and research papers on employee engagement. At Digital Opinion we're committed to providing our readers with a rich source of engagement information to support their goals.