Reaching your people
– we can reach your people in the way that best suits them: by email (work or personal), SMS message, or via workplace kiosks (on-site PCs made available to people). We send a simple message and a link to the survey. All our surveys are accessible 24/7 and are optimised to be completed quickly and easily from phones, laptops and desktops.
Did you know? It's estimated that 85% of the UK’s adult population now has a smartphone.
– You can choose the language/s you want – our platform accommodates multiple languages for any survey – in fact we do everything from Arabic to Zulu.
Did you know? It's estimated that there are 880 different languages in India. 29 of them have more than a million speakers. With surveys in Hindi, Kanada and Urdu we’ve hardly scratched the surface.
– You can ask any questions you want and have different questions for different groups of employees. For example, head office-based employees may need a different question set from field-based people. Technically, there’s no limit to the number you can have.
Did you know? We don’t do off-the-shelf surveys. All our work is bespoke. Based on your research objectives, we advise on the questions to ask, how best to word them, and the most appropriate response scales and scoring systems.
– the deepest insights often come from listening to people in their own words. Our platform enables you to ask any number of free text questions. In most cases it automatically segments them into topics such a pay, hours, management style etc. and sorts them according to sentiment. It even allows you
to comment on comments, flag issues for action, and notify relevant managers.
Did you know? To help with especially big projects or advanced comment analysis our platform is linked to ViewFinder, Digital Opinion’s powerful proprietary comments software application.
– We provide online response reports and management reports which enable you to track progress, team-by-team, from day one and compare daily response patterns with previous surveys. We also send out regular reminders to help maximise participation.
Did you know? The effectiveness of communications going into a survey and being able to point to improvements following previous surveys are likely to have a big impact on people’s willingness to participate.
- as results come in data is automatically processed in real-time and reports and dashboards are immediately ready for use. Reporting reflects your organisation’s structure, no matter how complex. But navigation is simple and intuitive. The top level shows an organisation-wide view while drill-downs take you from level to level, down to individual teams. Access to each level of reporting can be restricted to specific users as required.
At each level the reports show current and previous scores which enables you to see how each part of your organisation is trending over time. The reports are individualised to so that each team managers gets the feedback from their own team, comparisons with higher levels, and the insights they need to drive improvement.
The reports also drill down to demographic categories enabling you to see the feedback broken down by age group, gender, length of service etc.
Did you know? In many cases required lines of reporting don’t tie in with employee lists and getting them to do so can be a fraught and long-winded process. Fortunately we can help and spare you much of the effort.
– if you can provide us with other business-critical data such as sales figures, customer satisfaction scores and staff retention metrics, we can combine them with data generated by the always-on platform and conduct linkage analyses. These can be hugely powerful in helping you to quantify the impact of engagement on business performance.
Did you know? This is another of the areas in which our combination of feedback platform and consulting expertise enables us to add real value way beyond the capability of a standard survey platform.
– we provide action programmes which enable your people to turn insight into action right across the organisation. Our platform automatically generates individualised action priorities as part of every team’s report. These reports are linked to an action planning dashboard. Each team uploads agreed actions and can record regular updates against targets. The platform also enables senior managers to see what actions are being taken and by which teams and provides an opportunity to identify and share best practice across the business.
Did you know? Our research shows that teams with the highest action planning scores increase their engagement score from one period to the next by 10 percentage points on average, while those with the lowest tend to fall back by 15 points on average. Team- level action makes all the difference.
– We use the latest security and encryption techniques to ensure that your data is safe and is handled in a way which complies with the latest legislation.
Did you know – some of our clients are involved in work of an extremely sensitive nature which requires the highest levels of security. Their trust in Digital Opinion has been tried and tested over many years.